The Office of Student Success Initiatives (SSI) engages and supports Rice undergraduate students employing proactive advising and other high engagement strategies to facilitate students’ successful transition, retention and graduation from the university.
SSI can help students develop skills in a variety of ways including:
- Time Management
- Making the transition to college (academic, social, interpersonal)
- Learning to Engage with Faculty
- Developing Interpersonal Relationships and Support Networks
- Cultivating College Level Study Techniques & Test Preparation
Our proactive advising allows for collaboration with other campus partners as needed by students.
- College Masters
- Office of Academic Advising
- Student Wellbeing & Counseling Center
- Center for Career Development
Let us help you make the most of this important journey!